How Do I...?
Click to Home

Go To Search
Follow us on Facebook

All County News Flash - Public Notice Messages

Posted on: February 27, 2017

Iowa Wallet Card Birth Certificate Exchange

How to Request a Certified Record and frequently asked questions.

You may also exchange the wallet card at the Des Moines County Recorder's Office. *Some exclusions may apply

1. Complete the Application for Certified Copy of Iowa Vital Record:  Application for Copy of Birth Certificate

2. Present ID to Vital Records Clerk

3. Surrender original newborn birth certificate wallet card for exchange
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email